Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gone for the weekend.

We're going to be in Jackson this weekend. Ironically, Mom called earlier this week. She's fallen out with Sis and wants to get back on my good side, without going so far as to apologize for anything she may have done. She acted like she hadn't done anything she had to apologize for, but she did it badly.

I would just as soon tell her off for good, but my husband is more politic. There's still some old artwork and stuff of mine that's stored where she can get to it. He wants me to at least make sure everything is secure first.

So we'll be spending the night at her house. All I have to do is not say anything, and let my husband and the girls keep her busy.

I would rather do just about anything else in the world than be around that woman right now.

No comments: